The SSC/BPO sector in Poland has now reached over 400,000 employees. As Tap.Talent, we have had the pleasure of co-creating this business area, serving at the highest level investors of Polish and foreign companies employing in the areas of Finance & Accounting, Customer Support, Technical Support, Data Management, Marketing, Product Development, Logistic and HR.
We observe that year by year, the recruitment of candidates for shared services centres is becoming more and more demanding. Job requirements mean that the time required to recruit candidates is increasing.
SSC/BPO recruitment may not seem complicated, but the competitive environment and the ever-increasing expectations of candidates require supportive measures, which are a key element in effective recruitment.
A very good knowledge of local market trends, candidate expectations, salary rates, language allowances and current recruitment practices means that we are able to effectively approach the recruitment process and deliver candidates on time and on budget.
A dedicated team of experts in this area is dedicated to the effective search and sourcing of high value and most sought-after candidates in the areas of Administration, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, HR, Marketing and Procurement.
In addition to delivering the right candidates on time, we will support you and your organisation in:
- Collecting and providing market data related to the SSC/BPO sector in Poland (in-house Market Research department)
- Establishing and recommending the salary budgets needed;
- Assessing the risks and constraints that will affect recruitment success;
- Establishing recruitment strategies and timelines;
- Carrying out the administrative side of the recruitment process;
- Launching support actions e.g. recruitment marketing campaign;
- SSC/BPO recruitment may not seem complicated, but the competitive environment and the ever-increasing expectations of candidates require supportive measures, which are a key element in effective recruitment.
SSC/BPO recruitment with Tap.Talent
We have an excellent understanding of our clients’ expectations, which is why we approach every SSC/BPO recruitment in an extremely efficient manner. Our experienced team of recruiters will do a great job of setting up teams for newly established shared service centres, as well as recruiting for the ever-growing structures of existing organisations. When you outsource your SSC/BPO recruitment to us, you can be assured of security and of quickly finding the best candidate to meet your every expectation. We try to accommodate both sides, both employers who want the best possible employee and candidates who are looking for a stable and secure job. We efficiently conduct SSC recruitment for single positions as well as mass recruitment. Through our vast experience, which we have been gaining continuously for 15 years, we successfully carry out even the most demanding recruitments in the SSC/BPO sector.
Write to us and let’s talk about how the Tap.Talent team can help your organisation.
What are the benefits of using a Recruitment Agency in recruiting for the SSC/BPO sector?
Using the services of a Recruitment Agency in recruiting for the SSC/BPO sector can bring many benefits. Here are some of them:
- specialization in the industry: we have experience and knowledge of the SSC and BPO sector, we understand the specifics of the industry, its requirements and trends.
- Extensive candidate database: we have access to a broad database of candidates who are looking for jobs in the SSC and BPO sector.
- Candidate selection and vetting: we carry out the candidate selection and vetting process, conduct preliminary interviews, and check references.
- Saving time and resources: Recruitment is a time-consuming process that requires human and financial resources. By using a recruitment agency, you can save time and effort because the agency handles most aspects of recruitment.
- Professional approach to recruitment: We know how to conduct effective interviews and assess candidates’ skills. We also have knowledge of the labor market and can advise on recruitment strategies.
However, it is worth remembering that using the services of a Recruitment Agency involves certain costs. It is important to thoroughly understand the terms of cooperation and set recruitment expectations before deciding to use the agency’s services.
What positions and industries does the SSC/BPO recruitment service cover?
The SSC/BPO recruitment service covers a variety of positions and industries. Here are some examples:
SSC/BPO sector positions:
● Customer Service Specialist: A person who deals with customers, providing information, solving problems and ensuring quality service.
● Financial Analyst: A person responsible for financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting for customers.
● Data Management Specialist: The person responsible for collecting, analyzing, processing and managing business data.
● Recruitment Specialist: A person in charge of the recruitment process, including candidate sourcing, selection and interviewing.
● HR Specialist: A person responsible for the company’s human resources management, including recruitment, training, employee development and compensation management.
● Accounting Specialist: A person in charge of bookkeeping, financial accounts, tax returns and reporting.
● Logistics Specialist: A person responsible for managing logistics processes, supply planning, inventory control and supply chain optimization.
● IT Specialist: A person responsible for the operation and technical support of IT systems, network infrastructure management and technical troubleshooting.
Industries covering SSC/BPO service:
- finance and accounting
- customer service
- IT outsourcing
- logistics and procurement
- human resources
What qualifications and experience does a Recruitment Agency look for in candidates for SSC/BPO sectors?
Recruitment agencies look for a variety of qualifications and experience in candidates for SSC/BPO sectors, as requirements can vary by position and industry. However, here are some frequently sought qualifications and experience:
● Education: Many SSC/BPO employers require a minimum of a high school education, and often prefer candidates with a college degree. Degrees related to business, finance, management, logistics, IT or related fields may be useful.
● Knowledge of foreign languages: Many SSC/BPO employers serve clients from different countries, so foreign language skills are often required. English communication skills are most often sought after, but other languages such as German, French, Spanish or Italian can also be useful.
● Communication skills: Candidates for SSC/BPO sectors should have good communication skills, both oral and written.
● Technical skills: Depending on the specific role in the SSC BPO sector, specific technical skills may be required. For example, in the finance and accounting field, these may be skills related to the operation of accounting software; in the IT field, these may be skills in programming or operating information systems.
● Analytical and problem-solving skills: In the SSC/BPO sector, there are often tasks that require data analysis, problem solving and decision-making. Having analytical and problem-solving skills can be important.
● Ability to work in a team: Work in SSC BPO often takes place in teams. Be able to work effectively with other team members and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
What is the recruitment process for the SSC/BPO Recruitment service?
The recruitment process for the SSC/BPO Recruitment service may vary depending on the specifics of a particular recruitment. However, the general recruitment process may include the following steps:
- requirements analysis: At the outset, the recruitment agency conducts an analysis of the client’s requirements and expectations for a specific recruitment. Based on this information, a profile of the ideal candidate is created.
- Sourcing candidates: The recruitment agency uses various sources, such as databases, recruitment portals, social media, advertisements, networking, etc., to source potential candidates.
- Pre-selection: Based on candidate applications, the agency conducts an initial screening, comparing skills, experience and other criteria with client requirements. Initial telephone or online interviews may be used at this stage.
- Testing and evaluation: Depending on the specifics of the recruitment, the recruitment agency may conduct various types of tests of skills, industry knowledge, psychometric tests, etc. to evaluate candidates.
- Conducting interviews: Selected candidates are invited for interviews, which may be in person, over the phone or online. During the interviews, the agency assesses the candidates’ skills, experience, motivation and fit with the requirements of the position.
- Presentation of candidates to the client: After evaluating the candidates, the recruitment agency presents the selected individuals to the client along with their documentation, including resumes, test results and interview notes.
- Coordination of the recruitment process: The recruitment agency can assist in organizing the next stages of the recruitment process, such as additional interviews, practice tests, meetings with the team, etc.
- Negotiation and offer: If the client decides to hire any of the candidates presented, the recruitment agency can support the client in negotiating salary and terms of employment.
How long does a typical recruitment process take under the SSC/BPO Recruitment service?
The duration of a typical recruitment process under the SSC/BPO Recruitment service can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the specifics of the position, the number of candidates, the flexibility of the client’s and recruitment agency’s schedule, and the availability of candidates. Nevertheless, usually the recruitment process takes from a few days to two weeks. Here are the general stages and their approximate duration:
● Requirements analysis and candidate sourcing
● Pre-selection and assessment
● Testing and evaluation
● Conducting interviews
● Presentation of candidates to the client
● Coordinating the recruitment process
● Negotiation and offer
Does the Recruitment Agency guarantee to find suitable candidates for SSC/BPO positions?
Recruitment Agencies usually do not guarantee finding suitable candidates for SSC/BPO positions. Although Recruitment Agencies have experience in identifying and presenting suitable candidates, they do not have full control over clients’ decisions and companies’ recruitment processes. Recruitment agencies take all possible measures to find the best candidates who meet client requirements. They analyze requirements, conduct screening, interview and evaluate candidates’ skills. However, the final hiring decision lies with the client, who makes the final evaluation and selection of the candidate.
It is worth noting that recruitment agencies may offer various forms of support in case of recruitment failure, for example, they may provide a replacement for a mismatched candidate within a certain period of time. All the details of possible guarantees should be determined at the contract negotiation stage between the client and the recruitment agency. In conclusion, while recruitment agencies strive to find the best candidates for clients, they cannot guarantee success in every recruitment. The recruitment process is a complex decision-making process in which the final decision belongs to the client.
What selection methods are used by Recruitment Agency when recruiting for SSC/BPO sectors?
Recruitment Agencies use various selection methods during SSC/BPO recruitment. Here are some commonly used methods:
- CV screening: Recruitment agencies conduct resume screening to assess candidates’ compatibility with the requirements of the position. They analyze the work experience, qualifications, skills and other information contained in resumes.
- Interviews: Interviews are a common selection method used by recruitment agencies. They can be conducted in person, over the phone or online. During the interview, the agency assesses the candidates’ skills, experience, soft skills, motivation and fit with the job requirements.
- Aptitude tests: Depending on the specific job and industry, recruitment agencies may conduct skills tests. Tests may include language assessment, technical skills, analytical competence, communication skills, etc.
- psychometric tests: Sometimes recruitment agencies use psychometric tests that assess personality traits, work style, job preferences and other psychological aspects of candidates. These tests can provide additional information about the potential fit between candidates and the organizational culture and job requirements.
- Case studies: Recruitment agencies can also use case studies, especially for positions that require problem-solving and decision-making. Candidates are given a task or situation to solve, and the agency evaluates their approach and analytical skills.
- Evaluating references: Recruitment agencies often ask candidates for references from previous employers. References provide feedback on candidates from people who have worked with them and can help validate candidates’ skills and experience.
In practice, recruitment agencies often combine different selection methods to get the most complete picture of candidates. The choice of specific methods depends on the nature of the position, the industry and the client’s preferences.
Does the Recruitment Agency help negotiate terms of employment for candidates?
Yes, recruitment agencies can help negotiate terms of employment for candidates. One of the goals of recruitment agencies is to find a suitable candidate who meets the client’s requirements. Often, recruitment agencies act as intermediaries between the client and the candidate, and their job is to find a mutual agreement on terms of employment. A recruitment agency can act as a mediator and help communicate between the parties on salary, benefits package, working conditions, working hours, start date and other employment-related aspects. The agency can present the candidate’s expectations to the client and help negotiate to reach mutually beneficial terms.
However, it is important to note that the final decisions on terms of employment are made by the client (employer). The recruitment agency acts as an intermediary that tries to find a solution that satisfies both the client and the candidate.
It should also be noted that the extent of negotiation assistance may vary from one recruitment agency to another. Therefore, it is important to clearly establish expectations and the scope of negotiation support at the contract negotiation stage between the client and the recruitment agency.
Does a recruitment agency support both companies that are just starting out in the SSC/BPO sector and those that are looking for new employees?
Yes, recruitment agencies can support both companies that are just starting out in the SSC/BPO sector and those that are looking for new employees. Recruitment agencies offer their services to both start-ups that need to build a team of employees from scratch and existing companies that are looking for new employees to expand their business.
For start-ups in the SSC/BPO sector, recruitment agencies can help with the team-building process. By working with the client, the agency can conduct a requirements analysis, identify the profile of the ideal candidate, source candidates, conduct the recruitment process and help with the final selection of employees. Recruitment agencies have the knowledge and experience to identify suitable candidates for specific positions in the SSC/BPO sector.
For existing companies seeking new employees, recruitment agencies can assist in the hiring process by sourcing and screening candidates, conducting interviews, assessing skills and recommending the best candidates. Recruitment agencies can act as an external partner to support a company in finding the right employees, saving time and internal resources.
Some recruitment agencies also offer recruitment consulting services, which can include developing a recruitment strategy, employer branding, labor market analysis, salary research and other aspects of talent acquisition.
It is important to be clear about your needs and expectations when negotiating with a recruitment agency, so that the agency can tailor its services to meet your company’s individual needs.
What are the costs associated with the SSC/BPO recruitment service offered by the Recruitment Agency?
The costs associated with an SSC/BPO recruitment service offered by a Recruitment Agency can vary depending on several factors, such as location, company size, job level, scope of services and specific client requirements. Recruitment agencies usually set their prices based on these factors and negotiate them with the client. Some recruitment agencies apply a percentage fee on the candidate’s salary, which is paid by the client after the candidate is hired. The percentage fee may be based on the candidate’s annual salary or on other factors negotiated between the agency and the client. Other recruitment agencies may charge a flat fee for performing recruitment services. The flat fee is based on the scope of work and job specifications and is paid separately from the candidate’s salary.
In addition, some recruitment agencies may charge an initial fee for starting the recruitment process, which is paid regardless of the outcome of the recruitment. This fee may be partially or fully deducted from the final fee for the recruitment service.
It is also worth noting that some recruitment agencies offer different packages of recruitment services that have different costs and scopes of services. Clients can choose the package that best suits their needs and budget. In any case, the cost of the recruitment service should be clearly discussed and agreed upon between the recruitment agency and the client at the contract negotiation stage.