Tabulus Sp. z o.o. is the information administrator within the meaning of the Regulation European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on free movement such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as “RODO”). The administrator has appointed a Personal Data Inspector with whom you can contact by mail at the Administrator’s address or electronically at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
For the needs of all activities carried out at Tap.Talent, i.e. recruitment processes, consulting, employer branding, issuing contracts and invoices, processed information is: name and name, position, e-mail address, contact number, company of the represented entity; NIP, REGON, address of the registered office, bank account number and other numbers provided by you information in the CV, cover letter or form available on our website.
We obtained your information through:
- the recruitment process in which you took part
- completing the form available on our website
- consent to sending information via e-mail
- collected information available on social networks, e.g. LinkedIn.
We do not use your information for purposes other than those indicated above without prior notice inform you and, if required by law, obtain your consent. Additionally, as part of recruitment processes, we can collect information such as:
- expectations financial
- expected form of employment
- availability for work
- location, education
- professional experience
- completed trainings
- obtained certificates
- knowledge of foreign languages
- other skills and additional achievements.
Data storage and deletion
The data processing period depends on the purpose for which it was collected and is processed and results from applicable laws and instructions / regulations / policies issued on the basis of provisions by the Group, including data processed:
- in connection with the conclusion of the contract – for the time necessary to conduct negotiations and recruitment, and in in the case of a contract – one year after the expiry of the period of limitation of claims arising from agreement;
- in connection with the conduct of court proceedings – until the limitation period for claims covered by judgment;
- with consent – for the period indicated in the declaration of consent, but not longer than to cancellation of consent.
You have the right to: require the Administrator to access their personal data, correct it, delete or restrictions on the processing of personal data; object to such processing; data transfer; lodging a complaint to the supervisory body; withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data.
The Group does not forward information of its Users to third parties not covered by law in this document. The transfer of data is possible only at the request of authorized persons to this state authorities, in particular, after indicating the legal basis, and justifying the need for these data.
The administrator of personal data reserves the right to entrust data processing the User’s personal data to other companies based on written agreements concluded in accordance with art. 31 Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662) in order for the companies to provide services to the Group leading to its correct activities, in particular services related to recruitment, consulting, employer branding, issuing contracts and invoices, sending new job offers, as well as pursuing claims and explaining the circumstances of unauthorized use of services.